TOWN OF MONROE
Monthly Business Meeting
Thursday, December 21, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
AT THE TOWN HALL
N3302 Monroe Road
1. Call to Order
2. Additions/changes to Agenda and approval
3. Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
4. Minutes of last meeting approved.
5. Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
6. Audit Bills for Payment
7. Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person)
8. Discussion/action on Driveway security deposit refund for Steve Broge at N3680 Aebly Road
9. Discussion/action on Nomination of Poll Workers for 2018-2019 term
10. Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
11. Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
12. Chairman’s Report - Progress of Months Business
13. Clerk’s Report - Progress of Months Business
All town residents are welcome
Peggy Murphy, Clerk
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda.
Notification should be made at least 48 hours prior to the Meeting.