TOWN OF MONROE
Monthly Business Meeting
Wednesday, November 15, 2017 after the Budget Hearing
AT THE TOWN HALL
N3302 Monroe Road
1. Call to order
2. Additions/changes to Agenda and approval
3. Verify open meeting notices have been posted.
4. Minutes of last meeting read and approved.
5. Treasurer’s Report given and approved.
6. Audit Bills for Payment
7. Public Input (Limit of 5 minutes per person
8. Discussion/action on Land Division Request – Fran & Sandy Donny,
Section 23 east of STH 69
9. Discussion/action on LUCA participation in 2020 Census
10. Planning Commission Report – Progress of Months Business
11. Road/Maintenance Report – Progress of Months Business
12. Chairman’s Report - Progress of Months Business
13. Clerk’s Report - Progress of Months Business
All town residents are welcome
Peggy Murphy, Clerk
Anyone wishing to appear before the Board should notify the Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 558-6821, so they can be added to the Agenda.
Notification should be made at least 48 hours prior to the Meeting.